Returns and Warranty
This catalog is owned and maintained by a 3rd party company.
Entering your VIN will filter out parts not intended for your vehicle but does not mean every part being shown is correct for your specific vehicle. When no VIN is provided at checkout we cannot not be liable for catalog errors and incorrect parts.
We strongly recommend you supply your VIN at checkout when ordering as this will guarantee the order to be correct.
- Call us to arrange for any returns at 1-888-973-2565 or you may email customer service by filling out our contact form.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- Mopar Performance parts are not returnable
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs when returning cores
- Cores must be returned within their original packaging
- Cores must be returned within 6 months from the purchase date in order to receive credit
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.
- Mopar Accessories carry a one year warranty
- Mopar Replacement parts a two year warranty
- Mopar Performance parts are sold as is with no implied warranty
- This Mopar warranty is honored at any U.S Mopar Dealership